Where does it hurt?
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dickinson, ND
We are looking for a qualified individual to join our team of professionals as a Physical Therapist at our Dickinson Location. Candidate must be dependable and willing to work in a high volume clinical setting. Applicant shall have the initiative and motivation to work in a fast paced environment. Experience is preferred, but not required. New graduates are welcome to apply.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and implement a plan of care for each patient.
• Maintain individualized care plan based on patient’s needs.
• Evaluate the patient’s progress and adjust the plan of care accordingly.
• Manage the clinical episodes of care to reach patient outcomes and functional goals.
• Communicate effectively with patient, care providers, and all team members to implement and complete treatment plan.
• Maintain complete, accurate and timely documentation on patients.
Qualifications and Education
• Graduate from an accredited physical therapy school.
• North Dakota Physical Therapist License or eligible for one.
The Bone & Joint Center offers competitive salary. All interested individuals please send resume to:
The Bone & Joint Center
310 N 9th Street
Bismarck, ND 58501
Nurse - Bismarck
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Nursing Call Center
Visit the Patient Portal
Make a Payment
Start payment process
Medical Record Request
Download Release Form
© 2018 Bone & Joint Center. All Rights Reserved